Here is Grandma recipe. My family is blessed with great cooks so I have this thing for just creating recipes on the fly.
What I love about this meal is that it’s one meal used for dual purposes.
So it serves as a family meal, and I blend or mesh for the baby.
Don’t worry it’s not complicated at all and it’s really has a great taste.
On to the recipe.
Save, tag and share. Let’s help other mothers who will be in need of meal ideas.
Sweet Potato & Plantain Stew (Baby and family friendly)
1. Peel and cut plantain and potatoes into small pieces.
Wash them properly. Add salt to taste and fry. (don’t fry very dry)
2. In a large pot, pour in stew and allow to simmer.
3. Add a little water into the oats/wheat flour and allow to dissolve properly.
4. Add the liquid flour into in the stew a little at a time until stew is a bit thick.
5. Add the fried plantain and potatoes and then finally add the cut veggies and the scrambled eggs.
This meal can be used as a sauce for rice or pasta. Just cut the potatoes and plantain a bit smaller.