The little man refused to allow me take the picture of the meal and kept digging into the plate. Had to take a shot anyhow.
But today’s meal is stir fried noodle (without the seasoning) with veggies. I used coconut oil to stir fry.
It’s relatively a very simply meal that can go for the family and kids.
Check out the recipe below.
- Noodles ( preferably wheat noodles if you have access to it)
- Green pepper
- Yellow and red bell pepper
- Spring onions
- Nutritional yeast (seasoning)
- Sea salt
- Break noodles to small pieces and per-boil in hot water. It should get too soft.
- Once it's a bit soft, drain off the hot water with a sieve and pour ordinary or cold water over the noodles.
- Chop carrots, onions, pepper and doing onions
- Using a non stick pot and low heat ( if available) heat up a little coconut oil.
- Pour your onions, carrots, bell peppers, sea salt.
- Once your veggies are soft, add the noodles and mix thoroughly.
- Add nutritional yeast till you have your desired taste.
- Finally add the spring onions and take off the fire.
- Fry the egg separately and just mix with the noodles.