Where are my indomie Mamas. This is for you! Actually I don’t even have any form of instant noodles in my home, said a BIG NO to instant noodles for almost 2 years now for reasons I think we all know.
But I was given some noodle packs and since I won’t throw them away, we made something without using the regular seasoning that comes in the packs.
So here is my recipe, save and share with other mums so they know a better way to prepare any instant noodles they have.
A healthy noodle recipe for kids.
- Green Pepper
- Beef/Fish/Scrambled Eggs/Chicken
- Tomato sauce or Tomato Stew
- Sea Salt
- Nutritional Yeast
- Black pepper
- Boil water in a pot or sauce pan.
- Pour in noodle broken up into pieces in the boiling water. Allow to cook for 3-5 mins.
- Sieve our the water from the pot and discard the water.
- Pour a little oil in the pot, saute onions, carrots and meat.
- Pour in sauce or stew and add a little chicken or meat stick.
- Add the drained noodles and stir properly.
- Finally add your seasonings and veggies. If you are using scrambled eggs, add it at this point.
- Please DO NOT use the seasonings that come with the noodle packs and the water used to boil the noodles should also be discarded.