- 3 medium sized bananas
- 5 teaspoons of oat flour
- 1 egg
- Cinnamon/vanilla extract/ nutmeg (optional)
- Cut bananas into small pieces.
- Mesh banana till smooth and creamy or just blend with a food processor
- Add oat flour ,egg and cinnamon into the banana and cinnamon
- Mixed till desired consistency is achieved.
For adults and older kids, additions can be included, eg syrup, strawberries etc.
Our first try on a more solid meal… And to my surprise it went quite well. Here’s to my 3 ingredient banana pancake. And yes… the whole family can enjoy this meal.
1. You can use a dry miller/dry blender to blend your oats to get oats flour.
2. You can blend all ingredients together in a food processor to get your batter faster.
Go right ahead and try this out today.